Keller Williams Realty
Newly Licensed and Experienced Agents Welcome!
Keller Williams Realty is the number one real estate company in the US in agent count, units sold, and closed sales volume- the three most important metrics in the industry! We are looking for highly motivated people to join our rapidly-growing team!
When you join our team, you’ll benefit from our award-winning training and education, our industry-leading technology and marketing, and a culture and support system like none other. You’ll be surrounded by the top agents in the area, and our dedicated staff of trainers and managers who will ensure your success.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Review agent and company credentials and accomplishments with prospects
- Research MLS listing for homes that meet buyer’s specifications
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate sales and a goal-oriented personality
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset
- Real estate license required or ability to get one
$75,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Realty
Who you work with matters!
- Training Magazine: #1 training organization across all industries
- US News: #1 Real Estate Company Customer Service
- #1 Top Rated Workplace for Veterans
- REAL Trends 500: Keller Williams had more offices (161) represented on top real estate brokerages list than any other franchise
- REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal "The Thousand": Keller Williams had more agent teams ranked by closed transactions and sales volume than any other franchise
- RIS Media Power Broker Report: Keller Williams ranked #1 Power Broker by Brand - home to 32 percent of top brokers
- REALTOR Magazine: Keller Williams home to industry-leading five 30 Under 30 winners
- Forbes: #3 on list of Happiest Companies to Work for in 2017-2019