Lucas Howard Group - Keller Williams Realty
Who are we? Lucas Howard Group of Keller Williams is a quickly growing, dynamic, team-oriented group of real estate professionals who are passionate about delivering a world-class experience to hundreds of home buyers and sellers a year. We are learning-based, growth-minded, highly accountable, fun-loving, and committed to excellent service. Real Estate is not just our job, it's our Passion!
The primary purpose of this position is to prospect for buyer leads and to convert those leads into client appointments leading to client buyer contracts and home sales.
Pay Range: $75,000 to $150,000 per year; Commission!
Buyer Agent Specialist Position Duties:
- Process all leads in company systems as assigned, as outlined in the policy and procedure manual
- Follow scripts and procedures as provided
- Pursue the interest of the buyer client and ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Helps explain the buyer's process, sequence, contracts, mortgages, pre-approvals, closings
- Effectively negotiate for buyers
- Reviews closing costs on a HUD-1 Estimated Worksheet
- Explain Earnest Money Deposits, Escrow, and Default
- Prospect using our leads system
- Listen and answer questions
- Closing time, walk-through inspections, walk-through issues
- Review “rent-back” agreement if necessary
- Ensure buyer has certified funds for the amount due at closing
- Be available at closing
- Current Michigan Real Estate license or willing to obtain one quickly
- Valid driver's license and willing to spend time traveling in your car
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written/verbal communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Committed to self-development and continued learning
- Detail-oriented, good organizational and time management skills, and able to prioritize effectively and efficiently
- Proficiency with various technologies, such as CRM (Customer Relationship Mgt.) and Google Apps, MS Office Applications, and ability to learn new applications or systems quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform well when under pressure
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- Customer Service experience or Real Estate background/experience
- Real Estate License
$75,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Lucas Howard Group - Keller Williams Realty
At Lucas Howard Group - Keller Williams Realty, real estate is our passion, not our job! We're looking for someone who is energized by helping people and Real Estate is just the vehicle.