Michelle Humes Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Have fun and take care of the client's "experience"
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top-producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.