Michelle Humes Group
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their careers. Apply now!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Have fun and take care of the client "experience"
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Team player with a can-do attitude
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top-producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.