Bianca Colasuonno @ Compass
We are a successful real estate office located in Astoria, Queens needing to expand our team by hiring a buyers agent who is looking to get some great experience or expand what they are already doing with a successful team. We are a very positive office and offer lots of support and opportunities to learn!
Candidate should be an organized, no-limits person with good communication skills (written and verbal) and great sense of humor. Must be good with numbers and people, and have an appetite for adventure. We need someone willing to work hard and smart. The environment is fast paced where no two days are the same.
- Be available full time to show homes to potential buyers, including evenings and weekends
- Follow up with potential leads, speaking by phone, e-mail and in person to find out their needs and what we can offer them
- Be organized, punctual and willing to communicate
- Be on top of new listings and what's going on in the market
- Create follow up programs for your leads
- Be willing to learn new systems and utilize these systems on a daily basis
- Real Estate License (REQUIRED)
- 1-3 years of real estate experience [we are willing to teach the right candidate who has less experience]
- Driver's license - MUST have a car
- Knowledge of Queens, especially the Astoria/Long Island City area
- Positive attitude: we have a really positive culture on our team and hope that you will bring your best self to the office on a daily basis.
$80,000 - $200,000 / year (commission only)
About Bianca Colasuonno @ Compass
I have 15 years of experience and closed the 2018 year as one of the top ten salespeople in Queens by sales volume. We are a positive and successful team and we expect to keep our momentum going through 2019!