NO REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE OR LICENSE REQUIRED TO START. IF UNLICENSED, CANDIDATE MUST BE WILLING TO OBTAIN FLORIDA REAL ESTATE LICENSE QUICKLY
Who are we? The Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams is a quickly-growing, dynamic, team-oriented group of real estate professionals who are passionate about delivering a world class experience to home buyers and sellers to hundreds of families a year. We are learning-based, growth-minded, highly accountable, fun loving, and committed to WINNING. Our next buyer's specialists will be too!
We don't require real estate experience and provide on-the-job training plus all the tools to make over six figures in your first year, provided you're willing to put in the work!
Sounds like you? Let's talk!
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Provide world class customer service to buyers.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Convert leads from customers to clients.
• Write and negotiate contracts for clients.
• Hold open houses regularly.
• Call, convert, prospect your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month.
• Guide 36+ buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
• Join the company’s culture of synergy by participating in huddles, team meetings and outings to build a sense of camaraderie with other agents as well as networking opportunities
• Show good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
• Some weekend and evening hours required
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
• Time is your most valued asset and you appreciate flexibility and work/life balance
• Deal well with chaos, the unexpected and the unfamiliar
• Data and results driven
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Can handle a large workload and efficiently prioritize
• Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
• Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
The mission of the Ready Realty Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our homebuyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Ready Realty Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result. We put a huge emphasis on our team culture of learning, growing, serving, and having fun, and are seeking those who share our passion.