Keller Williams Heritage, Team Infinity
Exceptional Career Opportunities in this area!
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
Our office has more leads than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Leads… lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support, Transaction Coordinator provided
- A proven training/mentoring/coaching program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
Our mission is to be a vehicle of success for people who are looking for a high paying Real Estate career without taking on the risks or expenses traditionally involved in individual salesmanship.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Guide 20 to 30 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Convert warm leads provided into a close satisfied customer
- Must have a Texas Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$75,000 at plan commission
About Keller Williams Heritage, Team Infinity
Our group has been one of San Antonio's Top 25 Groups and Teams since 2013 and has most recently made the list which was released for 2017. We enjoy having fun doing what we love, which is helping people achieve their goals in real estate.
We would like to bring our team into the 60 Million Dollar range with as few as 6 agents, currently we are at 3. Unlike many businesses out there, we are looking for each agent to excel to the highest degree possible and recognize the need for additional talent.
We want you to have work/life balance so we will do everything possible to support a healthy lifestyle for talented producers.