RE/MAX @ HOME
We provide administrative systems and LEADS to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Leads, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- Bonus paid for signing new team members.
- A team environment that is driven and successful?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires and qualifications; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Hold open houses
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from top producers and management
- Current Real Estate License and a minimum of one year full time in the business with the desire to build a successful career
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times even on nights and weekends
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- A hard working self starter that believes in their own ability
$85,000+ commission, based on work ethic and experience
About RE/MAX @ HOME
Mission: why we exist - Provide world class real estate services to our clients, agents and team members. Using an innovative approach to create an exciting, lucrative and successful environment to grow the company locally and in other states.