RE/MAX First Choice
The Greg Sisson Team - RE/MAX First Choice
What we offer:
- Established systems for generating leads and growing your business
- Online Lead Platform - Weekly Lead Days (40 LEADS a month guaranteed)
- In-house Transaction Management who assists your clients from pending to close (Personal Closing Coordinator)
- Bi-weekly training
- Positive culture
What you need to bring to the table:
- A current SC real estate license
- A can-do attitude
- The ability to connect with others
Our office is committed to helping agents reach their full potential through defined leadership, service and mastery. RE/MAX First Choice is a team based brokerage that aspires to be the leaders of the real estate industry by enriching the lives of our team, our clients and community, through extraordinary service, exceptional results and uncommon generosity. We are looking for a select individual who wants to be a part of a dynamic team. We work hard and play hard!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts and purchase agreements.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$75,000+ at plan
About RE/MAX First Choice
Come work for an industry leader!
We are committed to creating unsurpassed customer service to all of our clients as well as ensuring a high energy, professional work environment that allows all team members to thrive.
Go to gregsisson.com for more information about our team.
Watch this video to get to know more about our culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNL0fZAPJAY