The Nelson Realty Group
Are you a positive, ambitious, go-getter that is self-motivated? Are you fun and enjoy a little friendly competition? Most importantly, are you passionate about providing outstanding service to your clients?
What you will receive in return for your hard work and dedication to the team:
- Your buyer’s offers will be negotiated by our team leader who has been a top producing agent since 1999.
- All signs and marketing materials to have a successful Open House
- Business cards provided after closing of 1st transaction
- Cutting edge CRM
- Hot Leads provided (already pre-screened)
- Access to a Database of warm leads
- Inside Sales Agent to book appointments on your behalf (Coming Soon)
- Full-Time Staff: Admin, Marketing, and Transaction Coordinator
- Complimentary Moving Truck for clients use
- Fair Splits
- Auto Dialer Access
- Established Relationships with Vendors ie. Title/Escrow/Top Lenders
- Fun Team Events
- Closing Incentives for more transactions closed
- A modern, upscale broker office to meet your clients.
- Realistic Work Schedule
- You will have a team of seasoned agents to collaborate with and inspire you!
- A team that gives back to the community it serves.
- Dress in sharp business attire when representing the team or meeting with clients.
- Call your new leads right away (the early bird gets the worm).
- You will utilize our call plan and proven systems to nurture and follow up with leads daily (5 days per week, you pick your days off).
- 1-2 hours of calls per day.
- You will hold a minimum of 4 open houses per month.
- You will “meet” with your team for a 20 minute phone conference every morning for encouragement, guidance, & accountability and Monday morning team meetings in the office.
- Attend training sessions and masterminds.
- Bring a positive attitude, can-do attitude.
- California Real Estate License in good standing.
- Outstanding customer service skills a must..
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Real Estate License Required
$100,000+ at plan
About The Nelson Realty Group
We are a well established, top ranking real estate team in the Temecula Valley. Our team leader has been a full-time Realtor for over 18 years. We are in an upscale, modern office in Murrieta. We are a small tight knit, exclusive tribe of people, but once we let you into our circle, we are very inclusive. We have a culture of collaboration, family, positivity and fun. A team of collaborators, a team that helps our community, and a team that encourages each other to succeed.