Capstone Real Estate Network
An opportunity to pursue a career In the real estate industry.
- High net-income with no overhead or risk ($60,000 – $100,000+).
- First class training, coaching and personal development.
- Full administrative and marketing service.
- World-class staffing support.
- A solid track record of real estate production and service.
- Hundreds of business leads generated, captured and tracked and promotional materials.
- A consistent inventory of sale-able listings.
- A system for holding open houses and meeting active buyers.
- Pre-selected, quality vendor alliances (mortgage, title, etc.)
- The prestige and recognition of a proven real estate team.
- An effective fast-start program for qualified agents.
- Pre-purchased supplies, signs, lock boxes, forms and materials.
- High quality, pre-designed buyer and seller packages.
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected professional.
- Teamwork, encouragement and support with a family feel.
- KW profit sharing and residual income opportunity.
- Prospects for, follows-up with, presents to and services buyers, resulting in effective conversion rates from leads into appointments, appointments into buyer agreements and buyer agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
- Develops expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, the neighborhoods, schools and all issues regarding homeownership.
- Provides high-level fiduciary needs analysis and coordinates a time-efficient home search process.
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.) Ability to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, customers and vendors in written and verbal form.
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
- Experience working with complaint management. Ability to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
- Ability to use email and phone effectively as a means of communication.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Works well under pressure. Ability to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
- Effectively negotiates for all buyer clients.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Have (or be willing to obtain) a Texas Real Estate License.
$60,000 - $100,000
About Capstone Real Estate Network
We're a team of specialists with Keller Williams serving real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the Greater Las Vegas Area. In 2017, we were ranked as one of the top real estate teams in America by Real Trends.
We have a solid work ethic, which includes suiting up and showing up every day. We are extremely focused, driven and we soak in the office energy. We are not just focused on our own production, but on our team production and how we can help that individual in their daily professional performance. Because we have always been focused on listings, buyer leads are inevitable. That being said, our marketing department NEVER stops lead generating which provides us with an overflow of leads every single day.