Capstone Real Estate Network
An opportunity to pursue a career In the real estate industry.
- High net-income with no overhead or risk ($60,000 – $100,000+).
- First class training, coaching and personal development.
- Full administrative and marketing service.
- World-class staffing support.
- A solid track record of real estate production and service.
- Hundreds of business leads generated, captured and tracked and promotional materials.
- A consistent inventory of sale-able listings.
- A system for holding open houses and meeting active buyers.
- Pre-selected, quality vendor alliances (mortgage, title, etc.)
- The prestige and recognition of a proven real estate team.
- An effective fast-start program for qualified agents.
- Pre-purchased supplies, signs, lock boxes, forms and materials.
- High quality, pre-designed buyer and seller packages.
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected professional.
- Teamwork, encouragement and support with a family feel.
- KW profit sharing and residual income opportunity.
- Prospects for, follows-up with, presents to and services buyers, resulting in effective conversion rates from leads into appointments, appointments into buyer agreements and buyer agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
- Develops expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, the neighborhoods, schools and all issues regarding homeownership.
- Provides high-level fiduciary needs analysis and coordinates a time-efficient home search process.
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.) Ability to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, customers and vendors in written and verbal form.
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
- Experience working with complaint management. Ability to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
- Ability to use email and phone effectively as a means of communication.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Works well under pressure. Ability to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
- Effectively negotiates for all buyer clients.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Have (or be willing to obtain) a Texas Real Estate License.
$60,000 - $100,000
About Capstone Real Estate Network
Founded in 2008 by Jamie Cox, Capstone Real Estate Network is a real estate company aligned with Keller Williams Realty with teams of agents in Nevada, Arizona and Texas. Led by Jamie and a team of talented agents, Capstone is among one of the most successful teams in Las Vegas. With its focus on creating systems with predictable outcomes, Capstone has become the best company for people to work with, whether it be buying or selling a home, or enjoying a prosperous career in real estate.
Our mission: to create opportunities and impact the lives of our community through real estate. Come join us.