We need a Buyer Specialist for a HIGH Performing, HIGH Profile, GROWING Team!
Do you have a passion for achievement? Do you have a willingness to grow and learn? Do you want to be a part of a growing team? Are you searching for a career where you’re challenged and still have the opportunity to have fun?
The Bell Team is searching for a highly self-motivated, team-oriented individual with a strong work ethic and high positive energy. This professional individual will have strong interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency and a winning attitude. The Buyer Specialist develops, prospects for, follows up with, presents to and services buyers at a high level while sharing their expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, home maintenance, etc. They must coordinate a time-efficient home search process and effectively negotiate in the buyer’s best interest.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the online assessment that will follow.
• Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors and customers, in both written and verbal form.
• Must be able to work with both customers and vendors.
• Create a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
• Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties.
• Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
• Basic understanding of computers and navigating the internet.
• Ability to navigate through FMLS and GAMLS.
• Basic understanding of CRM Software.
• Do 10 to 20 hours of lead follow-up per week.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Preview homes that are in your target area.
• Manage new leads and work through existing leads.
• Call past clients and your sphere of influence to ask for referrals.
• Follow-up quickly on all sign calls, internet inquires, Zillow and other leads.
• Attend training offered by The Bell Team or Keller Williams to stay learning based for increased productivity.
• Role-play and practice scripts 15 minutes a day.
• Willing to learn scripts and dialogues.
• Track all of your key business activities. Set weekly, monthly, yearly goals.
• High net-income with no overhead or risk
• Top-notch training, coaching and personal development
• Full administrative and marketing service with staff support
• The prestige and recognition of a proven Real Estate Team
• Teamwork, encouragement and support
• KW profit sharing and residual income opportunity
• Real Estate License and experience preferred
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Works well under pressure
• Able to remain calm despite tight deadlines
• Ability to work with multiple buyers at a time
In 2016 The Bell Team was the #1 Team for Units Sold at Keller Williams Lanier Partners. We are a full service team with experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, conscientious advisors and tactful negotiators. We represent both buyers and sellers. The Bell Team will double their sales volume and units sold over the next two years and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join us for a fun career. All inquiries are confidential. Candidates who are seeking a long-term career opportunity, not a job, should apply.