The Blehm Group
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED | BUYER SPECIALISTS
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
The Blehm Group of Keller Williams Realty is one of the top real estate teams in Grand Rapids and we are looking for a dedicated Buyer Specialist to join our team.
We are a technology-driven real estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to real estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
We are looking for people who are driven, persistent, competitive and focused on building lasting relationships through excellent customer service.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM...
- Keller Williams is #1 - The #1 Real Estate Company in the World in sales volume, homes sold and agent count.
- Leads - We will help jump start your career by assigning high quality buyer leads.
- Sphere of Influence Program - We have a proven system to help you stay top of mind for real estate referrals!
- Coaching and Training - Learn from the industry’s top real estate coaches as well as weekly one-on-one coaching with your team leader.
- In-House Transaction Coordination - Our Transaction Coordinator will handle the paperwork for you while you focus on closing more transactions!
- KW Profit Share - For every agent you refer to Keller Williams, you will be eligible to earn KW Profit Share. In 2017, our office paid out over $223,600 in profit share to our agents!
- Our Success Is Your Success - We have sold millions of dollars in real estate, helping many families buy/sell homes. When you decide to join our team, you gain instant credibility.
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments and close for buyer agency agreements.
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee entire negotiations process.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and client appreciation events.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Must complete pre-licensing course and pass the Michigan Real Estate Exam
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have reliable transportation
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$75,000+ per year at plan
About The Blehm Group
Our vision is to provide a professional service centered around the highest level of communication with clients empowering them to make the most informed decision when buying or selling a property.
In 2017, our team closed over $23,000,000 in real estate transactions which is why The Blehm Group is now ranked in the top 1% of all Keller Williams agents worldwide. We have proven models, processes and techniques for each client to help them succeed in an incredibly competitive real estate market.