Phillips & Company Real Estate
Do you love selling homes and motivating others?
As one of the top real estate teams in Atlanta, we are looking to hire a successful agent who is looking to expand their leadership capacity by coaching and motivating our buyer team to hit their goals. This one-of-a-kind agent will get compensated for both individual agent closings and bonuses for hitting our quarterly team targets.
As you motivate and coach our agents to success, we will support you with company referrals, leads and administrative support so you can have your best year yet. The ideal candidate has experience with managing sales associates and/or leadership experience where numbers and revenue goals were met. If you thrive and succeed at holding others accountable to their goals and see their success as your own - you are the right person for this position.
As the job grows, you will get to hire and interview new sales agents and grow them into a superstar agents just like you!
- Set sales agents yearly, monthly and weekly goals and hold them accountable to meeting these.
- Meet weekly with agents to coach them to success.
- Lead daily huddles and lead gen via video conferencing to allow them to shadow you doing your lead generation, and shadow them so you can motivate and give feedback to the agents.
- Hold trainings as needed for agent skill gaps as they become apparent.
- FUTURE Hire, interview and train sales agents.
- FUTURE Coach new agents through the 90-day to success program.
- Sell 30-50 homes a year to be a role model for the agents.
- Schedule and conduct buyer presentations and showings with potential buyers, and have agents shadow whenever possible.
- Train team members on open house best practices.
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests.
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes.
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria.
- Current and valid Real Estate license.
- Experience closing at least 30 Buyer transactions.
- Experience as a sales manager or leadership position where you helped associates/agents get to their goals.
- Experience using one-on-one coaching to help people achieve results.
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- Able to motivate people using their strengths and celebrate their wins.
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
$100,000 - $150,000+ at plan, commission based
About Phillips & Company Real Estate
We are one of the top real estate companies in Atlanta, and we are excited to grow our fantastic team. Everyone on our team is driven, smart, hungry and humble. We feel strongly about our mission and our values reflect those feelings.
Our Mission is to create a community where people can grow and inspire others to do remarkable things. Where each member has their role in building something that matters and will make a difference in the world. Everyone we interact with will know they belong and will feel valued. We will wow them with our kindness, knowledge and attentiveness. We nurture each client relationship and treat them like gold. Our wealth will grow as our knowledge does, and we will share both with others who have less. Each time our company grows, we know it allows us to help more people.