We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
About LaRocca Group
The LaRocca Group is a real estate team that was founded in 2014 and has been helping clients achieve their real estate goals ever since. Ryan LaRocca, the founder, comes from an engineering background and has an evident passion for real estate. Particularly in helping people during the acquisition and sale of their most expensive asset, real estate. We pride ourselves in our outstanding customer service and cutting edge approach to marketing our stellar team.