Jim Fong Group
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Show properties and work with residential buyers
- Negotiate real estate contracts with your client's best interest in mind
- Be willing and able to learn and implement new technologies into your routine
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a cell phone and computer
- Must be able to work full time
- Minimum 1 year of relevant customer consulting experience (real estate related preferred)
- Must have a positive, upbeat and persistent attitude
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Requires attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to understand and present contracts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player
$75,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About Jim Fong Group
The Jim Fong Group is a hardworking and consistent top producing real estate team in Las Vegas, Nevada dedicated to helping people realize and achieve their real estate goals. Our goal is to provide all of our clients expert professional service.
We offer our agents a friendly and open work environment along with the support needed to succeed. We offer personalized coaching dedicated to helping you set your goals and helping you actualize them. If you have any questions about real estate transactions, our administrative support staff will be happy to assist you.
Our goal is to bring out the best in you and give you the opportunity for upward mobility.