Jim Fong Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Networking and prospecting to find potential homebuyers and provide information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Showing properties and working with residential buyers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Negotiating real estate contracts with your client's best interest in mind
- Be willing and able to learn and implement new technologies into your routine
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this position
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must have a cell phone and computer
- Must be able to work full time
- Minimum 1 year of relevant customer consulting experience (real estate related preferred)
- Must have a positive, upbeat and persistent attitude
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Requires attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to understand and present contracts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Must be a team player
$60,000 - $100,000+
About Jim Fong Group
The Jim Fong Group is a hardworking and consistent top producing real estate team in Las Vegas, Nevada dedicated to helping people realize and achieve their real estate goals. Our goal is to provide all of our clients expert professional service.
We offer our agents a friendly and open work environment along with the support needed to succeed. We offer personalized coaching dedicated to helping you set your goals and helping you actualize them. If you have any questions about real estate transactions, our administrative support staff will be happy to assist you.
Our goal is to bring out the best in you and give you the opportunity for upward mobility.