Dave Jones Realty, LLC
We’re looking for a talented, professional Buyer’s Agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
$50,000 - $75,000
About Dave Jones Realty, LLC
Dave Jones Realty is a large independently owned real estate brokerage operating out of our 4 beautiful Connecticut offices. Prospect, Litchfield, Watertown and West Hartford. offices.
We aim to enhance the lives and careers of our agents by providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands-on leadership from proven agents. We are a very high producing team with high standards for our agents and staff alike.
What are we looking for?
· You need to be humble - A team player who shares the recognition and the work.
· You need to be hungry - We cant make you want it.
· You need to be smart - A true sales professional who treats others right and has strong interpersonal skills.