Brenner Property Group | KW Capital Partners
Real Estate Sales Agent Wanted - Leads Provided!
Realistically earn $50,000 - $70,000+ in your first 12 months if you are full time and dedicated!
Our team has more leads than we can handle. We are a technology-driven real estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job
- Our team is small but mighty. Individually, we are responsible, accountable, always growing, eager to learn, and coachable. As a team, we work hard, we play hard, and when we meet our goals we set higher ones. We have an abundance mindset at Keller Williams.
- Leads… lots of leads (at no charge to you)
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office digital paperwork support — we have a team admin who handles contract to close on all of your transactions at no charge to you
- A proven training program, leveraging the amazing Keller Williams training systems
- Productivity coaching
- A very low cap, and the team pays into it in your first year
- Flexibility to work from home when you want, but also have a first class office to meet clients and undergo training
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires, educate them on the market and process, and then find properties that meet those needs
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, follow up and training to enhance your sales
- Present purchase offers to seller’s agents, negotiate contracts, get clients into contract, and oversee the entire transaction
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice — our minimum team standards are quite high
- Attend team meetings and Keller Williams events
- Current Real Estate License — you may apply without a license, but you must have a license in order to begin the position
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to work well with a team
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Posess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Must either be full-time to start or be willing to work with the team lead to devise, agree to and execute a plan to be full-time with in six months
The application process is as follows:
- Upload your resume
- Complete the assessment that will be emailed to you
- Call Sara Marie Brenner, you will be sent an email with contact information
- Depending on whether you are currently licensed, we may begin the in-person interview process consisting of 2-3 interviews
$50,000+ at plan
About Brenner Property Group | KW Capital Partners
Sara Marie Brenner is the Team Lead of the Brenner Property Group at Keller Williams Capital Partners. She holds a BA from The Ohio State University, an MBA with high distinction from Liberty University with Delta Mu Delta honors, and she is currently earning a Doctorate of Business Admin. in Finance & International Business from LU (real estate dissertation). Brenner was Adjunct Faculty at Hondros College of Business, where she taught real estate pre-licensing, CE, post-licensing, and designation courses, plus finance and economics in the Associates of Business program. As the Team Lead, Brenner provides support, training, technology, leads, marketing, and covers most of the expenses for her team members.