Team Honeycutt/Allen Tate Realtors
Real Estate License Required
Are you making $85,000 a year selling Real Estate? If not, please apply!
We have more leads than we can handle and therefore we need you! Due to growth, Team Honeycutt/Allen Tate Realtors is seeking talented, licensed Buyer Agents in the Concord, NC area, who want to take their career and income to the next level.
If you have a North Carolina real estate license, we want to hear from you.
Why should you apply?
- Our team members spend the most time doing what they love (converting leads, selling and making money) and less of what they don't like (handling time-consuming paperwork and wondering where their next client is coming from).
- We provide every agent with leads. Simply put, our powerful marketing and lead generation systems are built around helping agents sell the most homes, in the shortest period of time.
- On target earnings are $85,000 with no ceiling on your income and the positions are based in Concord, NC.
- Follow-up on leads in a timely, professional manner.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process.
- Hold a North Carolina real estate license.
- Passionate about selling.
- Provide exceptional client experiences.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
$85,000 (commission only) - no ceiling on income
About Team Honeycutt/Allen Tate Realtors
Team Honeycutt is one of the premiere real estate teams in the Charlotte/Concord Region. With over 150 years of combined experience helping over 4000 families with their real estate needs, this team has been ranked in the top 250 teams in the United States by Real Trends in the Wall Street Journal. Professional, committed, dedicated and passionate for helping our clients and supporting our community best describe Team Honeycutt.