Looking to GROW YOUR REAL ESTATE BUSINESS?
The Sandy Erickson Team is looking for an ambitious, business-minded sales person to join our successful and growing team as a Buyer Specialist. Some real estate sales a plus…sales experience a must.
The professionals on our team are taking home commissions every month, with the sky as the limit to what they can achieve. You can achieve a higher quality of life through an optimal balance of career independence and administrative support.
Sales people receive 20-40 warm leads a month and we have systems in place that create the opportunity to take the fast track to be an exceptional real estate agent. HURRY! We are looking to hire in the next 30 days so please upload your resume and complete the online profile today!
Team members who accept and adopt our methods for lead generation, systems, accountability and teamwork enjoy a high rate of success… $60,000 first year but the sky is the limit!
• Consult with clients to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
• Network and prospect, follow up and overall management of sales pipeline
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text
• Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools and all home-ownership related topics
• Practice and perform buyer appointments to convert prospects into clients
• Prepare, present and negotiate contracts
• Meet and exceed daily and weekly goals using accountability and tracking documents
• Consistent learning through CE classes, Keller Williams training, webinars, and asking questions
• Minnesota Real Estate License or currently enrolled in classes
• Close proximity to the North Metro area
• Realtor or sales experience
• 3-month cash reserve in the bank
• Ability to working nights and weekends
• Energized by people with the ability to motivate and persuade
• Proven work ethic, goal-oriented and desire to be successful
• Congruent with our Team Values:
Our Team Mission is to provide expert service and success to quality clients through detailed systems, consistent communication, and skillful guidance.
Our standards for professionalism and productivity are unmatched in the marketplace. Using detailed, top-notch systems, we ensure our clients receive the education they require to make informed decisions they feel good about. Our focus on thorough communication, attention to detail, and forming a partnership with our clients provides quality service that home buyers and sellers expect and deserve. In addition, our team members, title closers, mortgage officers, and home inspectors provide the full service support our clients need for a value added experience.