Dan Ellison Real Estate Team - Keller Williams
We are a growing real estate team looking for sales professionals to join our team. Real Estate license or soon to be licensed applicants only, please. You must want to earn a minimum of $82,000 per year with upside easily in the $100,000+ range.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter who enjoys helping people find the house of their dreams. The team agent is responsible for assisting several clients at a time throughout their home buying/selling process. So if you are great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well, we want you!
- Consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers home search criteria, schedule showings, and help the refine their criteria.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
- CA Real Estate License
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Tech savvy.
$82,000 - $100,000
About Dan Ellison Real Estate Team - Keller Williams
The Dan Ellison Group - Keller Williams, one of the fastest growing real estate teams in Greater Sacramento and has an unmatched opportunity for driven individuals seeking a career in the Real Estate Industry. Our team consistently tracks as one of the top 1% in the area.