The WhoMove Team
- Prospects for, follows-up with, presents to, and services buyers. This results in effective conversion rates for leads into appointments, appointments into buyer agreements, and buyer agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
- Develops expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, the neighborhoods, schools, and all issues regarding homeownership.
- Provides high-level fiduciary needs analysis and coordinates a time-efficient home search process.
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.)
- Effectively negotiates for all buyer clients.
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and customers, both in written and verbal form. They must be able to work with both vendors and customers.
- Able to block out distractions to truly listen to the conversation that is occurring.
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
- Experience working with complaint management. Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
- Able to use email effectively as a means of communication.
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Works well under pressure. Able to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
These are the key activities of a high performance Buyers Specialist:
- Do 10 To 15 Hours of lead generation and follow-up per week.
- Research the market daily – new listings and price reductions.
- Preview homes that are in your target area.
- Preview all team listings.
- Manage NEW leads each month and work through existing leads.
- Call past clients and your sphere-of-influence to ask for referrals.
- Follow-up quickly on all sign calls, Internet inquiries, and other leads.
- Track all active leads, send them updates (New Listings)
- Sign for “Lead Line” time. Hot time for new leads and lead follow up.
- Attend training, role play and practice scripts 2 To 4 hours a week.
- Set up an “Ideal Week” that blocks time for your 20%.
- Track all your key business activities through the 4-1-1.
- Attend training and stay learning based for increased productivity.
$70,000+ Commission Only
About The WhoMove Team
When you work with the WhoMove Team, you will work with people who are specialists in their field. All members of our team work in tandem to give the best care to you during the home buying process.
Commitment - giving back, paying forward, setting standards
Outstanding Service - not a motto, it’s an action
Relationships – our cornerstone, everything starts here
Education – your source for the present and future
WhoMove’s vision is to build relationships for life
To find out more about our team visit us at www.WhoMove.com