Billie Bauer & Co.
Real Estate Sales Agent wanted!
Realistically earn $65,000+ in first 12 months!
We are looking for licensed Realtors who are newly licensed or have up to 3 years of experience in residential sales to become an important part of our explosive growth program. If newly licensed, our Junior Associate Program ensures you learn the skills needed to become a top agent quickly. Have you had a moment of realization that you want more?
What kind of person are you?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals whose desire is to build a BIG business within Billie Bauer & Co.
- He/She thrives on taking risks and facing challenges while maintaining a win-win, positive attitude.
- He/She is attracted to leadership roles, believes in achieving results through empowering others, and is well-liked for his/her optimistic, dynamic personality.
- A Billie Bauer & Co. agent is a player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support, database management, pre-list, list and transaction coordination.
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business
- We follow a career visioning process
- People who care about you and are sincerely interested in helping you achieve your full potential and beyond!
- A Billie Bauer & Co. agent demonstrates daily the knowledge, attitudes, skills and habits of a high-achieving Realtor who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing and to seeking win-win agreements.
- A Billie Bauer & Co. agent prospects (includes identifying and calling for sale by owner/expired listing candidates and our database), closes those leads to appointments, closes appointments to agreements and then provides high-level fiduciary advice.
- The perfect candidate demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching when appropriate and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/She is committed to investing in team members and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
- Current Real Estate License.
- You must like to have fun at work. The culture of our team requires this!
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends.
- Familiarity with the area real estate market.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Some weekend and evening hours required.
$65,000 - $150,000+
About Billie Bauer & Co.
Billie Bauer & Co. was founded on a firm commitment to provide superior service. So much so that clients recommend us to family and friends, that realtors want to work with us, and team members are proud to be in business with us. We want people to be inspired to achieve what they thought was unreachable.
Our Mission is to be the superior real estate solution in Kansas City. We are focused on a colossal customer experience and committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations, while continuously growing a fun, top producing team.
Our team is up 181% in the last 5 years and we sell a home every 3 days. We are an expanding team, currently comprised of 6 team members and growing every quarter! Our 2018 goal is to hit it out of the park with over 105 closed units and $28M in sales.