The Phipps Team, Keller Williams Avenues
The Buyer Agent is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Buyer Agent prospects for leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes for agreements, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis. Buyer Agent will select homes that meet the criteria and show properties. Buyer Agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
The Buyer Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/She is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Negotiating for buyers
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1–3 years of management experience preferred
$100,000+ / year Commission Based
About The Phipps Team, Keller Williams Avenues
The Phipps Team is a high producing, vibrant real estate team located in the heart of historic Olde Town Arvada. Our team consists of four licensed agents plus outsourced marketing and transaction coordination staff. We serve Arvada, Denver, Golden, Wheat Ridge and the surrounding areas. To date in 2017, we have sold more homes in Arvada than any other agent or team and our agents sell five times more homes in the Olde Town area than our next competitor - we love our neighborhood and it shows! We're known for our premier marketing, excellent client service and fun, and engaging work environment. Our community relationships and reputation are key to our success and our team lives and breathes our commitment to our clients and community.