The Jeff Scofield Team
Are you making $75,000 or more a year selling Real Estate? If not, please apply!
We have more leads than we can handle and therefore we need you! Due to growth, The Jeff Scofield Real Estate Team is seeking talented, licensed Buyer Agents and Listing Agents in the Rochester, NY area who want to take their career and income to the next level.
If you have a NY real estate license, we want to hear from you.
Why should you apply?
- Our team members spend the most time doing what they love (converting leads, selling and making money) and less of what they don't like (handling time-consuming paperwork and wondering where their next client is coming from).
- We provide every agent with leads. Simply put, our powerful marketing and lead generation systems are built around helping agents sell the most homes, in the shortest period of time.
- Perhaps one of the most compelling reasons to join our team is we have a non-duplicable marketing and lead generation system coupled with the celebrity the endorsement of Barbara Corcoran (from Shark Tank) and a guaranteed home sale program. The benefit to you is that we have the systems, processes and infrastructure for you to be the most successful and make the most money.
- Follow-up on all leads in a timely manner.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process.
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Must have a NY real estate license.
- Passionate about selling.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
$75,000 Commission Based
About The Jeff Scofield Team
Jeff Scofield is a native New Yorker. He grew up in Penn Yan, New York, a small town approximately sixty miles south of Rochester, Pittsford and Brighton.
Jeff began his real estate career in 1986 in the investment arena. In 1992, Jeff began dedicating his time to the sales of residential real estate. Jeff has rapidly emerged as one of the top agents in the Greater Rochester, Pittsford and Brighton area.
In 2003, just ten years after starting his career in real estate sales, Jeff was awarded the Platinum Sales Masters Award. This is the highest award a Realtor can recieve for sales production. In addition, Jeff was voted as Rochester's, choice for favorite Real Estate Agent by all of Rochester, Pittsford and Brighton's residents.