The Jon Modene Team
Are you a licensed realtor wanting a change - the security of a guaranteed salary (from $30,000 - $38,000) and regular hours? If so, the Property Manager might be a position for you. You are responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises.
- YOU MUST BE A LICENSED AGENT FOR THIS POSITION!
- We are looking for a prudent Property Manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction, and revenue.
- You will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers and be accountable for all on-site property management, including local marketing, all tenant relations, and financial reporting. We offer you career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards.
- Resolve tenant complaints to satisfaction and in accordance with our high quality of property standards
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Great with people– warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
$30,000 - $38,000 salary
About The Jon Modene Team
Jon Modene has been setting the standard for real estate sales and marketing excellence in Toledo Ohio for 30 years.
Jon works with private homeowners, banks, asset managers, hedge funds, “for sale by owners”, local governments, nonprofits, and people who owe more to the bank than their house is worth. And then he finds the right person at the right time in the right way to purchase their real estate. Jon creates the result: a closed deal.
And in the end, it all comes down to earning that slogan that Jon has been using for 30 years: A Tradition of Trust in Northwest Ohio Real Estate” . . . one sale at a time.