Buyer Agent - Listing Agent
We’re searching for ambitious, professional real estate agents for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for going on appointments our Inside Sales team schedules for you, working with the prospective homebuyers and home sellers, and close the deals.
With our "Earn While You Learn" program, you will be mentored by one of the best in the industry.
Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their real estate career. Apply now!
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Follow up with all leads in a timely manner
- Attend all scheduled appointments set for you by our Inside Sales team
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$100,000 (hourly wage + commissions)
About All-Star Powerhouse
- Rowena Patton’s AllStarPowerhouse specializes in the Asheville Diamond™, from Weaverville to Hendersonville and Waynesville to Black Mountain. We LOVE the mountains. Meet the team.
- Rowena teaches and coaches across 40+ offices, she condensed those classes into a book ‘Find Your Unique Value Proposition’ that went bestseller on day two of launch in 2017. The working title of the book was ‘The Way We Do Real Estate Sucks’. She hosts a Radio Show ‘The Real Estate News Radio Show’ that has been syndicated on Iheart radio since 2010. To have the most promising career you must have the best mentor. We look forward to hearing from you.