Prizm Document & Technology Solutions
Prizm is looking for an experienced IT support technician to join our team in a leadership position. The job will be responsible for working with clients and co-workers to deliver best-in-class technical services to small and medium businesses. This is a fast-paced job with many concurrent responsibilities.
- Developing & Implementing Technology Roadmaps for Clients
- Assisting team members with complex IT situations
- Server & Software Implementation & Troubleshooting
- Researching Technologies to Supplement Our Current Stack
- Articulating Complex Technology In Understandable Terms to Clients & Prospects
- And all other common aspects of IT support.
- This is primarily a work-from-home position but will require site visits to customers and weekly trips to the main office in Buffalo
- BS Degree in Computer Information Systems (related field) or higher
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
- Extensive Knowledge of Networking, Windows & Azure AD & M365
- Cybersecurity Training is a plus
- Desire to Grow and Achieve Personal & Professional Goals
$70,000 + Based on Experience
About Prizm Document & Technology Solutions
Prizm is a leader in delivering enterprise level technology services. Our core offerings include managed IT service, copier/printer sales and service, document management, and BCDR (business continuity/disaster recovery) solutions. Through our technology partners, we deliver a one stop shop approach to take the worry out of businesses technology needs and performance so they can focus on what they do best!