Gray Wolf Homes, LLC
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Business Systems Analyst is responsible for working alongside finance administration, purchasing, land acquisitions, construction, and sales marketing departments to assist with the systematizing and summarization of necessary accountability metrics and illustrating their trends within the company by creating models, graphs, or other analytic visuals. This person will be responsible for using data to analyze whether the Company is moving in the proper direction as it relates to Company goals.
Candidates must embody the following core values:
- Operate excellently.
- Win through teamwork.
- Set the tone.
- Create a positive impact.
- Build Company Documents Spreadsheets.
- Compile Data.
- Illustrate Data.
- Provide Data on Time.
- $50,000-$75,000 Plus Incentives
- Work with company leaders to determine key input metrics to track.
- Analyze company data metrics and advise on corrections that need to be made to accommodate company goals.
- Illustrate data by creating charts, graphs, etc. for the Leadership Team to review.
- Prepare financial modeling to support and guide the company when necessary.
- Prepare presentation materials when necessary.
- High level of self-accountability
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of real estate, construction, or land development experience preferred.
- Advanced Excel financial modeling.
- Proficient in MS Office Suites and Adobe.
- Basic knowledge of real estate transactions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to summarize conclusions and confidently present well-supported arguments for or against a specific investment opportunity.
- Ability to focus under pressure and comfortable meeting tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent critical reasoning, and quantitative and analytical skills demonstrated by work experience and/or academic record.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- Team Player with a great attitude, emotional intelligence, and drive for results.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical/financial analysis abilities and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate excellence in managing trends, accounting, budgeting, and reporting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Willing to take the initiative, be creative and take ownership.
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail, and showcase organizational abilities and leadership qualities.
- Experience in Buildertrend or similar software.
- Experience in QuickBooks.
$55,000 - $75,000
About Gray Wolf Homes, LLC
As one of the Raleigh area’s fastest-growing home builders, Gray Wolf Homes, LLC strives to be innovative and unique in the way that it operates and functions. Our team-oriented culture focused on accountability, and a strong desire to improve is what sets Gray Wolf Homes, LLC apart. This position is located at our headquarters in Garner, NC