BlueGrace Logistics Indy
We are in search of a driven, motivating sales manager to help our team achieve our sales goals. You will be responsible for setting our sales strategy and targets, cultivating our sales staff, evaluating their progress, recruiting to grow the team, and ensuring we hit our sales goals. We are looking for humble leaders, innovators, hard workers, and team players.
This role includes 4 main areas of responsibility
- Sales Team Growth - taking part in recruiting and hiring new sales reps
- Sales Culture - coaching and nurturing sales individuals in a way that will build a positive sales environment
- Sales Strategy Development - implementing sales strategies as well as identifying new opportunities in order to hit sales goals
- Sales Lead - coming alongside sales reps to close large business opportunities
- The role will also include general business responsibilities such as reporting on measurables, leading escalated customer issues, and more as needed.
- 1-3 years of sales management experience in a leadership role in a sales department
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with a proven track record of sales success
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience in recruiting and hiring process is preferred
- Proven track record of coaching and nurturing a sales team
- Strong ability to develop a growing sales culture
$90,000 - $110,000 yearly
About BlueGrace Logistics Indy
BlueGrace Logistics Indy is a full service third party logistics provider that is driven to provide superior service, reliability, and transparency within the freight industry. We are a data and analytics focused company that delivers superior feedback to businesses so they can help make better decisions. Our local office culture is driven by goal oriented, focused, individuals yet with a style of flexibility and fun!