TMF Real Estate, LLC
The Business Operations Manager will support a variety of business and operational areas, focused on operations support, employee management, marketing, sales support, KPI tracking, project execution. The position requires an experienced professional with a high standard of quality and efficiency. This position will require the candidate to prioritize multiple responsibilities and pro-actively manage and complete their tasks by engaging with staff and various teams. The candidate will be required to think critically and solve problems in a self-sufficient manner with support provided as needed.
This is a full-time position. You will be allowed to work from home, but monthly meetings are mandatory. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to grow long-term within a company and add value immediately.
- Managing, improving, and revising operating procedures and metrics which are efficient and scalable for business operations
- Executive management cross-company to ensure successful outcomes
- Recruiting new staff and training
- Work with marketing department to develop and execute annual marketing plans
- Support company owner by developing and executing business development programs, keeping track of key performance indicator metrics
- Oversee the planning and coordination of classes, webinars, and seminars offered throughout the year
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of company advertising and marketing strategies
- Management of general business issues as they arise
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- Strong knowledge of Gsuite, Microsoft Excel/Word, and CRMs
- 10+ years of work experience in business operational support, e.g., HR; operations, and/or marketing
- Strong computer skills
- Strategic planning and attention to detail a must
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team fashion, handle several projects at once, prioritize work, and work efficiently
- Ability to identify, form, and lead small teams to solve specific problems or implement processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Able to translate company goals into initiatives and execute them
- Ability to think critically and solve problems proactively and independently
$68,000 - $85,000 yearly
About TMF Real Estate, LLC
We are a growing female-owned Holding company with multiple companies all servicing the Real Estate Investment space including a house flipping business, a software company, a coaching program, an affiliate marketing platform. The Business Operations Manager will be working cross-company to help the company owner implement and execute revenue-growing projects.