Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and “Count On Me!” Service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
A Business Operations Manager is responsible for directing and coordinating the daily operation of the Business Operations team, which includes staffing and development of the team, managing marketing and sales process tour reception, ensuring that standard operating procedures are followed to support consistent handling of tour flow and premium allocation operation. Must maintain effective, open communication with other departments to promote the Company's goal of being responsive, respectful and delivering a great experience.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Hire, train and supervise operations and provide on-going training to better support the Sales and Marketing teams, with an emphasis on the recruitment and development of the team.
- Properly and professionally responding to customer service needs including to engage with our customer base at the site.
- Ensuring that potentially delicate situations are handled and/or escalated efficiently and professionally.
- Ensuring that staff is properly dressed in designated uniforms and presenting a professional, neat and clean appearance at all times.
- Utilization of new and evolving technology for our sales, marketing, and Ops teams to continue to engage with our customers and drive business forward.
- Accurate validation and recording of guest information
- Implement, enforce, maintain, and review all site internal controls to reduce misuse or abuse of inventory items and/or cash.
- Tracking inventory and performing physical inventory counts on a continuous basis.
- Assist with reviewing and/or supervision of efficient and accurate processing of contracts in a timely manner as it relates to Contract Standards.
- Assist with review of Commission payroll to ensure correct payments are being made in accordance with approved commission pay plans assigned to each commissioned employee; send corrections as needed to Corporate Commission Department.
- Assist in entering and monitoring staff hours, PTO and Vacation hours in the payroll system, to include sales representative hours.
- Assist in the preparation and review of all contractual documents for accuracy, to assure all contract documents comply with company policies and procedures.
- Act in an advisory position to Sales and Marketing leaders to ensure compliance of Company Policy and procedures.
- Order supplies, collateral, guest supplies, refreshments and vendor accounts to facilitate Sales office activities in accordance to the Site's Budget.
- Assist with the review of monthly accounts payable reports and invoices.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two (2) years of Sales Administration Experience, preferably in the Timeshare Industry.
- Minimum of 2 years Supervisory/Management experience.
- 2-3 years experience in accounting/budgeting.2 years of experience in accounts payable/receivable or knowledge of basic accounting principlesMust be proficient in Word and Excel programs.
- Excellent communication skills being tactful and able to interact pleasantly when dealing with internal/external customers.
- Must be able to work independently; Capable of focusing with interruptions; Must be able to adapt to changes quickly employees at all levels within the organization.
$75,000 - $90,000
About Wyndham Destinations
- Full time health benefits within first 30 days
- 6% matching 401k after one year of employment
- Tuition reimbursement after 90 days of employment
- Travel perks and benefits
- Sell fun and have fun!
- World's largest vacation ownership company by nearly double the size of our competitors
- Top 100 companies for working families
- Highest customer satisfaction fating in the industry
- Diversity Inc. 25 Noteworthy Companies
- Fortune Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies”
- Ethisphere.com "World's Most Ethical Companies"