Real Estate Operations Immediate opening. We are a Real Estate company that is actively buying, selling, renovating, and renting out properties. We are a fast-paced office and need to fill a key operations role that will manage this department. This is an in-office position and previous Real Estate experience is required!
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Keep everyone up-to-date through the transactional process
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Tracking sales metrics
- Working with acquisition agents on selling any potential deals
- Onboarding and Training
- Direct communication with investors
- Track all flips and close them out properly
- Contract management
- Coordination of closings
- Utility turn on and offs
- Schedule property photos
- Ensure insurance policies are in place
- Organize and maintain all documents in a Google drive
- Support day-to-day operations
- Maintain a calendar and keep track of Inspection period deadlines
- Follow up with our partners (title companies, team members, and vendors)
- Provide input to improve our processes
- We are looking for someone who has the aspiration to prove themselves as a worthy candidate to take over as this department's Lead.
- We are looking for a PROBLEM SOLVER! We want you to seek out the solutions and be responsible for the outcomes.
- We are looking for someone that is self-directed and reliable. Are you the go-to person in your office because your co-workers know you'll get the job done? As a member of the Operations Team, you will be entrusted to make decisions, be consistent in meeting deadlines, and ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.
- We are looking for someone that LOVES the organization! Are all the drinks in your fridge facing the same way? Do you label things?
- Are you comfortable with technology? We don't use paper. Everything we do is stored and shared online.
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service and work with a team
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Open to constructive critique
- Must be willing to commute to the office daily
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, title, and mortgages required
- Confident and can-do attitude
- Willing to be a part of a rapidly growing team
- Must be willing to obtain a Real Estate License
- Having a minimum of 3 years or 10 closed transactions experience REQUIRED
If this describes you, we would love to meet you!
$75,000+ per year
About Hewitt Group
We have figured out what it takes to be successful in Texas. Our enterprising spirit and commitment to thinking outside the box have caused our business to explode. We don't settle for mediocrity, we are high energy, team-oriented, positive work environment committed to creating solutions for our clients. We learned long ago that agents are either good at operations or sales and so we provide our agents with everything they need to focus on their goals so that they can do what they do best: make money.