Wyndham Destinations. Administrative Operations Coordinator needed!
Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and "count on me" attitude. Our service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences is exhibited by our team and continues to set us apart from the rest.
How Wyndham supports you in your career:
- Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision) within 31 days of hire
- 100% match on 401K plan up to first 6% after 1 year of service
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
- Up to two weeks of accrued vacation time upon start, plus floating holiday hours
- Tuition reimbursement
- Travel perks and discounts
- PREP Plus Referral Program
- Great career growth potential
The Administrative Operations Coordinator supports sales and marketing through operational functions such as tour reception, contract processing and gifting distribution. Responsible for ensuring excellent guest experience.
- Provide an exceptional experience to all internal/external guests.
- Greet and qualify touring guests. Collect and validate all guest information.
- Assign guests to a sales representative based on a specified rotation.
- Disperse gifts to guests. Manage and reconcile premiums daily.
- Preparation of sales contracts for sales department and property owners.
- Maintain property owner information and assist with any contract questions or concerns.
- Prepare and balance cash and deposits for contracts and gifting departments.
- Efficiently and accurately record all guest and tour information into company database.
- Update and maintain sales and marketing reports on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Provide additional administrative support to internal departments: Sales, Marketing, HR and Resort.
- Other assignments including accounts payable, commission incentives and inventory management.
- Evaluate processes and compliance tasks per company audit standards.
- Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced sales center.
- Detailed and thorough when working independently or within a team.
- Timeshare retail, hospitality or administrative experience preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer experience including MS Office (Word and Excel) and Salesforce preferred.
- Full availability required, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
$15 per hour
About Wyndham Destinations
Benefits and Compensation:
- Excellent benefits package in less than 31 days!! This includes your choice of comprehensive health plans (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.) 401K plan with 100% match up to first 6% (fully vested after 1 year), tuition reimbursement, attraction discounts, travel discounts, plus much more!!
- Wyndham offers a comprehensive PAID SALES TRAINING program which is known as the best in the industry!
- After two weeks of paid classroom training, you are ready to join the team. During your first 90 days, you will continue to receive follow-up training to further enhance your skills.
- World's largest vacation ownership company by nearly double the size of our competitors
- Top 100 companies for working families
- Highest customer satisfaction fating in the industry
- Diversity Inc. 25 Noteworthy Companies
- Fortune Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies”
- Ethisphere.com "World's Most Ethical Companies"