Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! Service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
How Wyndham Supports You in Your Career:
- Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision) within 31 days of hire
- 100% match on 401K plan up to first 6% after 1 year of service
- Up to two weeks of accrued vacation time upon start, plus floating holiday hours
- Tuition reimbursement
- Travel perks and discounts for you and your family
- Limitless career growth potential
- WISH hours – volunteer for a recognized charitable organization during a paid day off
The Business Operations Coordinator supports site sales and marketing teams through operational functions such as tour reception, contract processing and gifting. Coordinators are responsible for ensuring excellent guest experience. We assist with delivering great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime.
- Provide an exceptional experience to all internal/external guests.
- Greet and qualify touring guests. Collect and validate all guest information.
- Disperse gifts to guests. Manage and reconcile premiums daily.
- Preparation of sales contracts for sales department and property owners.
- Maintain property owner information and assist with any contract questions or concerns.
- Prepare and balance cash and deposits for contracts and gifting departments.
- Efficiently and accurately enter all guest and tour information into company database.
- Update and maintain sales and marketing reports on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Provide additional administrative support to internal departments: Sales, Marketing, HR and Resort.
- Other assignments including accounts payable, commission incentives and inventory management.
- Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced sales center.
- Detailed and thorough when working independently or within a team.
- Timeshare, retail, hospitality or administrative experience preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer experience including MS Office (Word and Excel) and Salesforce Preferred.
- Full availability required to work weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
About Wyndham Destinations
- World's largest vacation ownership company
- Top 100 companies for working families
- Highest customer satisfaction rating in the industry
- Diversity Inc. 25 noteworthy companies
- Fortune Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies"
- Ethisphere.com "World's Most Ethical Companies"