TIME RIGHT PROMOTIONS
As a Business Office Manager you will be responsible for invoicing, inventory, vendor relations, shipping, A/R, and online store maintenance. This position requires long periods of data entry along with a sharp attention to detail. You also ensure vendors are paid along with receiving payment for jobs from our clients.
There will also be times where you will need to form and nurture relationships with vendors to insure perfect execution of PO’s and orders. Finally, you will work closely with the customer service department and the book keeper to ensure jobs are done to completion and processed correctly.
Responsibilities are as follows but are not limited to:
- Create/Manage relationships with vendors for pricing/lead times, etc.
- Manage and maintain online store prices/items/sku’s for all clients
- Deal with all portions of jobs/Orders starting at Stage 2
- FedEx bill Matching
- Invoices received, accurate, entered from vendors
- Entering invoices into QB
- Paying vendor invoices
- Logging Payments, etc into QB
- Matching invoices from vendors into BizDr
- Moving Files into stage 3
- Invoicing clients from Stage 3
- Creating Bulk invoices for Lennar and logging
- Entering payments from clients into system
- Accounts Receivable with clients dealt with
- Creating Data system for move into new process system
- Managing remote worker to enter data, and be accurate
- Creating streamlined systems to automate all
- Keeping to time lines on billing and A/R
- Generate required reports to view productivity and profit
- QuickBooks fluency
- Excel/Word fluency
- Expert ability to learn new systems and master them
- Management and leadership
- Strong time management
- Extreme attention to detail
- Accurate and efficient multitasking
- 3-5 years applicable on the job experience
$35,000 - $40,000
About TIME RIGHT PROMOTIONS
With over 20 years of experience, Time Right is a multi-million dollar supplier of promotional products to larger corporate clients all over the United States.
We are a small office, family owned business, who have a family friendly and dog friendly environment.