Fort Bend Battery And Golf Cars LLC
Do you have a passion for organization and love building better systems to help businesses succeed? We’re in search of an office manager to work at the helm of our office operations and set expectations with our office staff that meets our high-quality standards. We encourage applicants who are inspired by new opportunities, motivated by challenges, and ready to get started. Apply now!
- Liaise with customers, service providers, vendors, and contractors, acting as the main line of communication
- Carry out other human resources tasks and office administration duties when necessary
- Lead office management including day-to-day operations, directing administrative assistants, and other secretarial duties
- Keep office systems running smoothly including ordering office supplies, organizing filing systems, maintaining office equipment, optimizing the organizational budget, and scheduling meetings
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- 2 years of management experience or similar work experience required
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
$14 - $16 hourly
About Fort Bend Battery And Golf Cars LLC
We are a growing manufacturer of Golf Cars. We are a motivated team looking for individuals to help us grow.