Our business is hiring on office manager to join our growing team. We’re looking to invest in a candidate who is interested in team leadership, upward mobility, and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment. You’ll be in charge of our administrative staff, oversee day-to-day operations, and ensure our business is running smoothly. If you’re a systems thinker with a passion for building the best team, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Perform additional human resources and office administration duties as needed
- Streamline office systems including organizing filing systems, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, scheduling team member meetings, and optimizing the organizational budget
- Communicate with third-party vendors, contractors, service providers and customers as a representative of our organization
- Facilitate office policies and procedures, ensuring they meet our organization’s standards
- Oversee our day-to-day operations, manage administrative assistants, and perform secretarial duties
- Assisting all real estate agents, updating MLS, accounting, office reports, coordinate all company events, and maintain good communication with Russell and Mari.
- Must have a good attitude and be ready for change at all times.
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- 2+ years of management experience strongly preferred
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
$12 - $14 hourly
About ClearView Realty
We at ClearView Realty are client focused! Our company is comprised of a spirited team of professionals that work just for you with enthusiasm, compassion, courage, boldness, integrity, and uphold the highest form of ethics! We are growing... and need additional help as we service our clients.