Constitution State Law Firm
Our business is hiring an office manager to join our growing team. We’re looking to invest in a candidate who is interested in team leadership, upward mobility, and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment. You’ll be in charge of our administrative staff, oversee day-to-day operations, and ensure our business is running smoothly. If you’re a systems thinker with a passion for building the best team, start your application today! This is an IN-HOUSE position.
- Communicate with third-party vendors, contractors, service providers and customers as a representative of our organization
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- Streamline office systems including organizing filing systems, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, scheduling team member meetings, and optimizing the organizational budget
- Oversee our day-to-day operations, manage administrative assistants, and perform secretarial duties
- Carry out other human resources tasks and office administration duties when necessary
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- BA or BS, or higher degree, or equivalent
- ALA (Association of Legal Administrators) membership preferred
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Constitution State Law Firm
We are a small Hartford area law firm, representing individuals and small businesses all across CT. Our firm believes in excellence in all we do, from how we organize the files to how we communicate with clients, to how we prepare for hearings. If you thrive in this kind of atmosphere, we want to talk to you!