Homestead & Co
We’re looking for a highly driven office manager to lead our administrative staff. You’ll be in charge of overseeing office operations, streamlining systems, and ensuring our administrative support is accurately following office policies. The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Facilitate office policies and procedures, ensuring they meet our organization’s standards
- Lead office management including day-to-day operations, directing administrative assistants, and other secretarial duties
- Ensure office systems are efficient and effective including filing systems, schedules, budget, maintenance, and stock
- Communicate with third-party vendors, contractors, service providers and customers as a representative of our organization
- Perform additional human resources and office administration duties as needed
- Work with homeowners to facilitate their property management needs
- Communicate with tenants; collect rent, facilitate repairs and fill vacancies
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
$41,000 - $52,000
About Homestead & Co
Our Mission at Homestead & Co. is to remove the stigma of Agent, provide superior client service and make the home buying and selling process an experience, rather than a process.
We realize that buying, selling, or investing in real estate are some of the biggest decisions people will ever make and we don’t take that lightly. We place a great emphasis on making sure we have the right people on our team in the best specialized position.