We are an established and growing business law firm that specializes in litigation and transactional matters for businesses located in California and the Pacific Rim. We are a law firm that empowers businesses so that they can stabilize, grow, and scale their businesses without having to fear the legal consequences.
If you are a self-starter, organized, resourceful, and have a positive attitude, please apply. We are looking for the right candidate with solid experience to join our team.
- Finalize the documents to ensure that documents reflect the professionalism of the firm
- Compose routine letters, memoranda, draft pleadings, and compile exhibits in support of the motion or the declaration
- Support attorneys in finalizing the motion and declaration and have them ready for filing.
- File legal documents with proper court (State and Federal)
- Prepare written discovery and respond to written discovery with the client
- Organize and analyze the documents received through the discovery process
- Experience with trial preparation
- Communicate with clients effectively
- Have working knowledge of Word, Adobe, Microsoft Office, and Clio
- You must be a team player and have a pleasant phone manner and the right attitude
- Have a 4-year college degree and paralegal certificate or a paralegal certification with equivalent experience working in a business litigation law firm experience
- Minimum of solid 4+ years of litigation experience, preferable in business litigation matters, handling a high volume of documents
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must be proactive, resourceful, remain flexible, and a team player
$30 - $35 hourly
About Focus Law
We are an established and growing law firm that specializes in business litigation matters for businesses located in California and Pacific Rim.
We are a law firm that helps entrepreneurs end toxic relationships with their business partners so they can regain their freedom and sanity.