Bend Law Group, PC
We have noticed that a fair number of our clients from time-to-time become involved in business disputes of all descriptions.
We are looking to hire an attorney with at least one year of business litigation experience who might be interested in working for a law firm.
- 401k matching
- Paid time off
- Outstanding company culture
- Provide legal counsel during legal proceedings, administrative board reviews, and litigations when necessary
- Negotiate on the clients’ behalf to create, modify, and execute deals
- Conduct complex legal research and extensive due diligence
- The candidate should live within easy transportation distance of the Federal and Superior Court houses in San Francisco County
- Four-year bachelor's degree, along with a three-year law degree from an accredited law school
- Computer proficient - ability to use MS Office and Google Suite
- Licensed to practice law and member in good standing of the state bar association
- At least one year of business litigation experience
$100,000 - $140,000 yearly
About Bend Law Group, PC
We are a boutique law firm that focuses on helping small businesses and startups.