Enochs Law Group, APC
Enochs Law Group is looking for a strong candidate with litigation experience to work on employment law and real estate matters. The candidate must have experience and be well-versed with law and motion and should be ready to draft civil pleadings, take depositions, write motions, and try cases.
A successful candidate for the attorney position must be detail-oriented, professional, courteous, flexible, able to multitask, and a diligent teammate. Real estate, business litigation, and trial experience are a plus.
- Conduct research and draft pleadings, briefs, and motions
- Counsel clients by assessing options and determining the best course of action for a successful outcome
- Identify client conflicts and determine case strategies with options for resolution
- Get the appropriate legal documents ready for clients, such as brief, motions, and pleadings, as well as correspondence
- Appear in court on behalf of clients and argue motions during legal proceedings
- Work closely with and provide leadership to administrative staff concerning client billing, client meetings and invoicing, as well as finalizing client projects
- Work independently while handling a heavy caseload
- Ability to use Microsoft Office is required
- Well-versed in legal research software (Westlaw/Lexis)
- Must be a member of your local bar association - active member preferred
- Communication, problem-solving, decision-making, interpersonal, and public speaking skills required
- Over 5 years of experience representing clients in a law firm
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school
$85,000 - $110,000+ yearly (Depends on Experience)
About Enochs Law Group, APC
Enochs Law Group, APC, a La Mesa based boutique law firm focusing on real estate litigation, is seeking an experienced Attorney in its La Mesa office. Duties include drafting civil pleadings, taking depositions, law and motion writing, and court appearances. This is an outstanding opportunity with potential for growth that offers the opportunity for hands-on training in a growing law practice.