Ross Mortgage Corporation
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for creating data and reporting solutions to support company needs. The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for maintaining accurate data in the mortgage processing, accounting, and loan origination systems, creating reports on production, performance, profitability, and ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Maintain and create reports from the Loan Origination System (LOS) and related reporting tools.
- Maintain and create reporting data from the accounting system and related reporting tools.
- Continually be improving data visualization and analysis.
- Excellent designer of programming solutions
- Knowledge of commonly used terminology, concepts, practices, and procedures within the mortgage industry
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills: ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Creativity. Ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions is helpful
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision
- Expertise with relational database management, and specifically SQL to include SSMS
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, and Power Query
- Experience with Flow, PowerApps, and Power BI
- Proficiency with the Office 365 Suite
- Experience with API programming
- At least 1 year of experience with an analytical programming language
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, under minimal supervision, have strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to strive for excellence
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professional behaviors including punctuality, attendance, responsiveness, and dependability
$50,000 - $70,000
About Ross Mortgage Corporation
Ross Mortgage Corporation is a successful mortgage banking company with a reputation for professionalism, integrity, and quality service. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, Ross is one of the top independent lenders in the Midwest and serves its valued customers through a network of offices.
Founded in 1949, Ross Mortgage combines 70 years of mortgage lending experience with state-of-the-art mortgage lending technology. As a full-service mortgage lender, Ross Mortgage Corporation delivers superior service and pricing to our customers since, as a lender, we possess underwriting authority and retain control over the entire transaction.
Ross Mortgage Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.