The Taylor Team
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$40,000- 60,000 + Commission
About The Taylor Team
The Taylor Team represents one of the most technology-forward growth-minded teams in the Southwest, serving Tucson, AZ, Austin, TX, and Southern CA. We've helped over 1,500 families buy, sell, and build wealth through investing in real estate over the last two decades.