Redwood Mortgage Services
Are you a goal-driven, go-getter who can drive strategic business opportunities to our company? If so, we are looking for you! We’re experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a business development representative to build relationships with potential clients, generate qualified leads, and convert those leads into lifelong clients. The ideal candidate is a licensed professional, or is willing to get licensed within the first 90 days, and is an excellent deal maker who loves working out in the field and talking to people. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential and build your career in a fast-growing industry reach out to us today!
- Create a list of real estate agents by production and make daily calls with a goal of 13 live connections per day and 40 calls per week
- Follow the outlined Daily Success Plan which includes calls and handwritten notes to database, realtors, and referral sources
- Develop a list of banks, credit unions, etc. to call with a goal of 30 calls per week
- Attract more business by posting engaging content to social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, and other appropriate apps and sites
- Collaborate on projects with marketing team to create flyers for realtors along with monthly mailers that positively represent the business
- Reliable transportation is required in order to attend client meetings
- We require a current NMLS license or National Association of Mortgage Broker license or have the ability to gain licensure within the first 90 days of employment
- Awareness of current sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Experience of 1 year at least in sales as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or in a similar role
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
$80,000 - $150,000 per year
About Redwood Mortgage Services
Redwood Mortgage Services is a Maryland based residential mortgage lender helping people buy homes serving Maryland, Virginia, Delaware Washington DC and Florida.