Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential reach out to us today!
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Two years of previous sales experience
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.