Metroplex Mortgage Services, Inc.
Metroplex Mortgage Services, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is interviewing for a business development representative to assist with the growth of our Rural Housing Lending division:
- Previous loan experience is not required.
- We are willing to train a candidate with the right prior sales experience.
- Position will require a proven follow-up ability
- Reliability, Dependability, and Accountability.
- Proven ability to follow up and maintain a good phone presence.
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Turn prospective clients into qualified mortgage leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Clear background check required
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Metroplex Mortgage Services, Inc.
Metroplex Mortgage Services, Inc. has been in business for over 21 years and as we continue to grow, we are looking for an additional team member to fill this new opportunity. This position has room for growth with the right candidate.