Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team
Are you energized by working with people? Do you have a strong sense of urgency? Do you have a passion for selling? Are you looking to get into the booming world of real estate? The Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join their team as an Inside Sales Agent/Business Development Representative to convert a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up. The Inside Sales Agent’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads. This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact for the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
- $30,000-$35,000 base Expected First-Year Earnings $65-$70,000+
- Bonus After 60 days
- PTO and paid holidays
- Potential Stipend benefits
- Rapid Growth Potential
- Follow up with prospect phone calls, texts, emails and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Outbound prospecting daily
- Give accurate monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle
- Consult with real estate agents to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through the listing agreement or buyer consultation.
- Manage cultivation of sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Must have a winning mentality and be driven to succeed
- Outstanding communication, presentation, phone, and written skills
- Knowledge of a client relationship management (CRM) system online
- A love of hunting (cold-calling), teaching, and selling
- Tenacious and resistant to intimidation
- Ability to work hard
- Comfortable speaking to clients on the phone for the majority of the workday
- Amazing interpersonal skills and relationship-building abilities
- Abilities to solve issues and a focus on outcomes
- Excellent phone manners, including the ability to schedule and conclude appointments over the phone
- The capacity to learn and internalize dialogues and scripts
- Time- and resource-management abilities
- Ambitious with a track record of success
- Proactive, learning-based, and optimistic mindset
- Adaptable team member
- It would be advantageous but not necessary to have a real estate license or expertise.
$65,000 - $70,000+
About Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team
Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes in Upstate SC.