Superior Lending Associates, L.C.
Are you a goal-driven, go-getter who can drive strategic business opportunities to our company? If so, we are looking for you! We're experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a business development representative to build relationships with potential clients, to generate qualified leads, and convert this leads into lifelong clients. The ideal candidate is a licensed professional, or is willing to get licensed within the first 90 days, and is an excellent deal maker who loves working out in the field and talking to people. If you're looking to maximize your earning potential and build you career in a fast-growing industry reach out to us today!
Base pay for 90 days. Commission only after that. Estimated commission $48,000 - $150,000+ / year.
Please provide us with your resume and cover letter.
- Follow the outlined Daily Success Plan which includes calls and handwritten notes to database, realtors, and referral sources
- Create a list of real estate agents by production and make daily calls with a goal of 13 live connections per day and 40 calls per week
- Develop a list of banks, credit unions, etc. to call with a goal of 30 calls per week
- Schedule face to face appointments, lunches, and happy hours with agents, bankers, and other professionals with a goal of 10-12 face-to-face meetings per week
- Write and send personalized cards for special occasions including thank-yous, birthdays, congratulations, etc. (including gifts and pop-bys, when appropriate)
- Perform the weekly "Just Ask" calls for the company to give status updates on the loan file to agents and borrowers
- Work with the marketing team to produce flyers for realtors and monthly mailers that positively represent the business
- Maintain the client database to make sure the team can access current information on all leads
- Manage social content for the company and post to Facebook, Instagram, and other social media channels to generate engagements and attract more business
- A current NMLS license or National Association of Mortgage Broker licensure or certification is required or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days of employment
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Must have reliable transportation to attend client meetings
- Understanding of the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
$48,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Superior Lending Associates, L.C.
We are a locally owned Mortgage Broker that has been in business for 20 years!