America's Mortgage Solutions
Are you a goal-driven, go-getter who can drive strategic business opportunities to our company? If so, we are looking for you! We’re experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a business development representative to build relationships with potential clients, generate qualified leads, and convert those leads into lifelong clients. The ideal candidate is a licensed professional, or is willing to get licensed within the first 90 days, and is an excellent deal maker who loves working out in the field and talking to people. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential and build your career in a fast-growing industry reach out to us today!
- Develop a list of banks, credit unions, etc. to call with a goal of 30 calls per week
- Work with the marketing team to produce flyers for realtors and monthly mailers that positively represent the business
- Manage social content for the company and post to Facebook, Instagram, and other social media channels to generate engagement and attract more business
- Write and send personalized cards for special occasions including thank-yous, birthdays, congratulations, etc. (including gifts and pop-bys, when appropriate)
- Conduct calls to real estate agents from a list according to production with a goal of 13 live connections per day and 40 calls per week
- Demonstrated strength in the areas of time management, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Awareness of current sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- A current NMLS license or National Association of Mortgage Broker licensure or certification is required or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days of employment
- Must have reliable transportation to attend client meetings
- Relative experience in sales as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar role of at least 1 year
$40,000 - $150,000 yearly
About America's Mortgage Solutions
We are a mortgage brokerage firm recognized for outstanding customer service. If you are buying or refinancing a home, we provide personal contact with an experienced team of mortgage consultant experts. To ensure exceptional service, we control the entire mortgage process from application through closing. Our dedicated team of professionals is with you every step of the way.
Our Forward & Reverse Mortgage Loan Officers are dedicated to building strong relationships with consumers and real estate agents by finding the best solution for your individual situation. We offer a variety of mortgage options, competitive pricing, and sound advice.